Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis
In my practice as a clinical psychologist in Ghent it is possible to engage in psychotherapy sessions in English. This can be interesting for native speakers that live abroad and for people for whom English is their second language. In my practice it is also possible to engage in psychoanalysis.
Which problems, complaints?
To provide an impression of complaints/problems that can lead to consultations, I refer to this non-exhaustive overview:
- anxiety, phobias
- depression, grief, mourning
- (psycho)somatic problems
- traumatic experiences
- compulsive thoughts or behavior, inhibitions
- problems at work, 'burn-out'
- problems in the context of a relation
- problems in the family, problems with parenting
- addiction to alcohol, drugs, medication,..
- sexual problems, sex addiction
- anger, aggression,..
- sadness, loneliness,..
- problems with regard to eating: anorexia, boulimia
- autism, psychosis
In my private practice I work individually with children, teenagers and adults.
- It is possible to engage in psychotherapy and in psychoanalysis.
- I work individually
- When it is not possible to come to my practice, sessions can also take place by videocall.
I am a clinical psychologist and doctor in psychology with several years of clinical experience. I have started my private practive in 2015. For several years I have made the combination with clinical work as a psychologist in psychiatric hospitals. At this point I focus on the work in my private practice in Ghent.
You can contact me, preferably by telephone, with regard to any problem or complaint.
In case of cancellation, please inform me 24 hours in advance, otherwise the missed session has to be charged.
Kiekenstraat 26, 9000 Gent
0474 66 58 93